Clinics & Services
The following personal medical services or clinics are available at Buttercross Health Centre and Ilchester Surgery:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Travel Advice and Immunisations
- Cervical Smears
- Minor Operations
- Childhood Immunisations / Baby Clinic
- Antenatal and Postnatal Checks
- INR/Anticoagulation: for all patients taking Warfarin.
- Phlebotomy-Blood tests and blood pressure
- Podiatry (please ask at reception)
Additional services at Buttercross Health Centre include:
- Musculoskeletal practitioners
- Minor Operations Service
The teams of professionals who offer these services includes doctors, nurses, pharmacists, MSK practitioners, health coaches, health visitors, midwives, physiotherapists, and other support staff. Please check with Reception on the availability of these services.
Additional services are offered in other surgeries or community hospitals.